GNOC Engineer Lead
The Senior NOC Engineer is responsible for efficiently and thoroughly monitoring infrastructure to ensure that the IT enterprise is fully available to all customers and internal users. Additionally, they will be required to handle Critical issues, improve monitoring capabilities and provide reporting to management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Job Description :
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Manage and support the enterprise infrastructure. Verify and troubleshoot all NOC problems.
- Strictly adhere to all NOC policies and procedures
- Review trouble tickets to ensure integrity and accuracy of data recorded.
- Assist with maintenance of documentation and procedures. Record changes to the infrastructure Detect and respond to all infrastructure alerts and escalate to the appropriate parties if necessary.
- Use network management tools to determine the nature of the outage and follow online procedures to resolve the problem.
- Troubleshoot and isolate failed applications, servers, and network and database connections remotely.
- Act as a liaison between application and enterprise engineering teams during outages and when appropriate. Manage support calls and track and close trouble tickets.
- Release code to pre-production and production environment using automated scripts.
- Work closely with the desktop support team to assist in day to day call center issues as needed. Shift work with flexible schedules is to be expected.
- Teamwork in situations which require overtime coverage and various shift rotations; Customer Focus in problem- solving to troubleshoot issues affecting internal and external customers.
- Minimum one year of network operations experience in a TCP/IP internetworking environment. Experience with Network Management tools and remote diagnostic tools preferred.
- UNIX Operating Systems knowledge. UNIX Shell Scripting experience.
Salary: INR 18,00,000 - 20,00,000 PA.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Network Administration, Security
Role Category: Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing
Role: Network Administrator
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent